Curriculum Provision at Warren Primary Academy
The curriculum at Warren Primary Academy aims to:
- Inspire children to develop a love of learning.
- Embed skills to prepare children for further learning and productive adulthood.
- Take learning beyond the classroom.
- Develop children to become reflective learners who have a sense of responsibility for their own learning and development.
- Build confidence and motivation within our children.
- Grow children who understand the importance of perseverance, resilience and tolerance.
- Enable children to use their acquired skills and knowledge to observe, question and think.
- Promote the fundamental British values of democracy; rule of law; individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and belief